This is a collection of things that I keep together so that I can easily bring it with me anywhere I go. It’s very small which makes it a lot more portable, but obviously does not include bigger items like my cane (which I usually still have in my bag just in case I need it).
The contents of my kit are:
- Compression gloves [for when my hands start hurting, or when I get too cold in the office but still need to type]
- Elbow compression sleeve [because working at a desk with a painful elbow is terrible]
- CBD balm, lavender scented [the lavender helps with stress; at this point I’m unsure if the CBD balm helps with pain]
- CBD vape, lavender [lavender again helps with stress; vaping CBD does seem to help with my fatigue levels]
- Medication spares [sometimes I forget to take my medication in the morning. Having spares means I don’t have to go without for the day.]