I am not a doctor. Please do your own research before deciding if CBD is right for you, and talk to your doctor.
I became aware of CBD for chronic pain through an acquaintance who was kind enough to give me a small bottle of CBD tincture to try. This started me on a journey to figure out whether CBD works for me, and also to figure out the most effective way of ingesting it.
This post goes over the products I’ve tried and which ones I liked. To cut to the chase: My favorite CBD products are the vape pens from Select CBD.
(if you are new to CBD, I encourage reading this informative post on the CBD subreddit)
I tried the following products:
- Lazarus Naturals Standard Potency CBD Tincture
- Lazarus Naturals 25mg CBD Capsules
- Lazarus Naturals Lavender CBD Balm
- CBD Distillery Lavender Vanilla CBD Vape Pen
- Select CBD line of CBD vape pens (lavender, spearmint, peppermint and lemon)
I review these products under the cut.Continue reading “CBD self-medicating: what worked for me”